6600 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

crow0021

In Runtime
just got the bfg 6600gt oc. ran 3DMark05 and got 3217. i've haven't been searching much(playing games... he he), but is that alright for my setup??

oh yeah.. haven't played with any settings. i think aa and af and vert sync is all application control ...

Yeah thats a decent card for most games. I would recommend that card to any 1 on a budget or even off one. ;)

yeah I plan on getting it myself. Theres no way I can afford the 6800GT so for my buck it doesn't get much better than that card.

Except I'm goin with eVGA

i almost got the 6800gt, but it was almost twice the price.. it sure is alot better than my 9550.

I've been looking that that exact card and just wondering one thing... would the BFG version that is overclocked make and noticeble diffrence in performace from the eVGA one?

BFG isnt much of a jump up, as you can overlock over the BFG speeds yourself pretty easy. However overclocking the BFG's even more usually gives really good resualts.

That score seems a bit low to me, but it is probolly due to the intel chip. I dont run 05 on this PC yet, just 03 where I get about 8750.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom