Which to choose, new drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olan1Durai

Baseband Member
I'm looking to get a new DVD-RW/CD-RW drive... any suggestions, personal opinions, and the like?
I'm looking at Lite On right now, and my recently dead drive came from Plextor, so I'm not quite so willing to trust them, any other names?

hehe... was I being stupid... is there such a thing as a DVD-RW/CD-RW drive... i don't know... well any which way, just a CD-RW drive then, no price limit... just need to know a good one, reliable
thanks

here is what u are looking for at newegg.com great place to buy computer stuff.

rom drive

(im not sure if link will work if not go to newegg.com click on hardware, the click on cd/dvd burners. scroll down and click on lite on. sort by highest price, should be second one down.

Yes, all DVD Burners will also burn CDs. Ive heard Lite On is decent, I have a Memorex and like it. If you wanna be future compatible make sure you get a dual layer DVD Burner.

DVD burners burn CDs as well? Is this a miracle that I hear? can I get someone to also confirm this? I'll see if I can find evidence of it...

Haha!!! Confirmed, yes it does burn CDs, definately have my choice, DVD-RW... so, is Lite On the best brand, the one I'm looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom