3GHz FX-53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a habit of saying AMD Athlon 64 argh.... Im 18, if i live to 80, i dont think processor speeds are going to be measured the same way it is today.

Nubius, Look I came to this forum just to talk to people and help people out, i came into this thread just wanting to post my thought and it seems like only AMD lovers can post here. DAMN

apokalipse said:
do you think a 3200+ winchester could get past 4GHZ using a Vapochill cooler?

Not likely because if you saw the pic I posted earlier that was the world record for the fastest winchester and they where using Dry Ice which is more effective in cooling than a Vapochill.

Neosteve

comrad said:
Nubius, Look I came to this forum just to talk to people and help people out, i came into this thread just wanting to post my thought and it seems like only AMD lovers can post here. DAMN

he just doesn't want to make this into a flaming thread thats all. if you start talking about Pentium in a strictly AMD thread then it encourages debates and arguments. it might be better to start your own thread BASED on the ideas presented here...so this one stays clean and flame-free:) im sure you're not TRYING to do anything wrong, but it might influence another member to start to argue with you etc. (like me:D lmao)

It just getts better huh. Man i never thought about dry ICE. Imgaine having a small peices of dry ice in your computer lol. But you would have to watch out for humidity, then water going all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom