Trial version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna do anything illegal and I'm not gonna spend some $600 as Napoleon said. It has now happened with my Style XP.

Regulus said:
I'm not gonna do anything illegal and I'm not gonna spend some $600 as Napoleon said. It has now happened with my Style XP.

wise choice. i got a tip for you though. download photoshop 6, the photoshop 7 and then photoshop CS. that way you'll have 3 full months of photoshop for free!

One of the reasons I may leave this forum(I know, who cares) is helping people pirate software/music. It is unethical. I'm sure there are other sources to find this crap.

and you think another forum will have better ethics than this one? good luck finding it. the mods here know what they are doing and most, MOST of the people here do not condone this kind of behavior whatsoever.

I'm not attacking the Mods. If pirating posts are acceptable then so be it. SPAM isn't allowed here and pirating shouldn't be either. These are PUBLIC forums. Help doing illegal acts should be locked/deleted.

Regulus said:
My Adobe Photoshop 7 trial has just expired and whenever I try to reinstall it, or redownload it from any site, and I attempt to start it up, the "try" button is greyed out! Why can't I do another trial?!?! Does anyone know where I can get it? I really want to reuse APS 7.:( :mad: :angry:

I admire your honesty, but if it was me I would make my way over to ...... and get it.

Gimp is every bit as powerful as photoshop, but free. I thought it only work on linux though. If it work on xp, I would get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom