Moderators??

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsko87

Daemon Poster
atm there is a guy going crazy posting threads about 'IM Status Checker' website but there are no mods on to stop this dude. Im not having a go at anyone but it seems as they are all in the one timezone. I pressume a lot of them are from the USA and are currently at work or asleep. But I just think that there needs to be a certain amount of mods from each corner of the world cos ive been on a lot of times where there arent any on. I dont expect for all mods to be on 24/7 it's just annoying when people go crazy like that or post spam.

I dont know this already might be the case but no one comes on at that time.

Just a suggustion guys and thanks for your time!

If you know it's spam, and you see it going on, report the post and don't view the threads if it bugs you. It's that easy.

~ Fawks

willsko87 i was on at the say time and i seen how big of a problem he was,The guy posted in every single place he could:mad: Too bad they could'nt give a couple member's the power's just for editing of the spammer's post's at certain time's while there is no mod's on the forum's.

TheMajor said:
The should make all posts containing the words "Ipod" and "free" open-source :D
Now that's an interesting thought! :D

I found the 30 posts about an hour after he completed his rounds in every forum here. I didn't think to look in this forum about these posts/threads. Be sure to use the report a post feature if you find something objectionable.

About the suggestion:
But I just think that there needs to be a certain amount of mods from each corner of the world cos ive been on a lot of times where there arent any on.
That will be something that we keep in mind when we need more mods. Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom