3GHz FX-53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Was just an interesting article to me. Guy used vapochill of course. Booted it at 2.4GHz, rebooted, set multi to 15 and it started right up at 3 lol. It's quite a number crunching beast as you'll see in SiSoftware Sandra.

You'd need approx a 5GHz intel to compete with it, says the dude so don't you Intelers come hunting me down for saying it :p

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=1307

Thas right! :p

Nah if I hear any Intel or AMD bashing I'm just gonna close this thread immediately so don't do it people.

Just marvel at the amazing 3GHz FX-53 :p

Man, thats insane. I would like to see a FX-55 on that. That howl computer and coooling system must of been near 5000$!

Ive seen that, and i think that 5GHZ intel would beat that FX, not starting a debate or whatever just saying my opinion.

Yeah I've already seen that 5GHz one before though. From what I gathered the 5GHz would perform about near the same as that FX-53, depends on the kind of Intel chip they started with in the first place....was it a high performance kind like the FX series? I honestly don't know much about the various Intels so I'm literally asking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom