Fan on RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well mabey you could use duct-tape? j/k I wouldn't want to glue it either. Nubius, mabey you could register on that forum and ask how to he/she did it.

You could use a sleeving kit. The only problem is that it is a pain in the ass if you don't have a female molex remover.
PSU's wires are all sleeved, just not the miscellaneous fans around my case, but yeah I don't care to tackle that :p I'm getting a new case anyway so it should be better cleaned up.

Nubius, mabey you could register on that forum and ask how to he/she did it.
lol and then it'd suck to get there and he's like 'oh my case is just on its side and the fan sitting there' :p

Besides TF is the only girl for me :D

how about using some metal string garden stuff (can't think of the name) which would hopefully be able to take the weight of the fan and not loose strenth, but it would look a bit like a garden in the case. lol

i put and 80mm in my drive bays facing the side fo the RAM, and then the side panel has a windows right in front of the RAM's...perfect placement. 2*80mm on them is overkill but the drivefan bay also pushed cold air from the outside right into the fins on my HSF so it helps there a bit too. I'll take a few pics for ya'...jsut cuz i'm dead bored:)...

[img=http://img157.exs.cx/img157/3895/computer0032qs.th.jpg]

sry u cant see very good, i was in really close. my shutter speed on the camera is so fast it looks like thae fans are off lmao. they are really spinning at like 2500RPM a second.

Hmmm cool 4W4K3! Those fans look crazy, can't believe your cam snaps that quick lol. Well since I'll be moving it into a case with fans I'll have lots of fans to have as spares :D

Don't think I'll be able to put it like yours though because my drive bays will be filled

I think I'm going to try and make a little bracket that I can bolt to the side of the drive bay. If I make the little device I'll scan it in because I don't have a camera =/

Oh well plans thus far are cut out the back fan grill, install a 120mm on the side and figure out somethin for the RAM.

Hope I don't wind up making this case just as loud :p

SanToast said:
2500 revolutions per minute a second? lol. ;)

agh you got me:) lol my bad.

Don't think I'll be able to put it like yours though because my drive bays will be filled

ah that might be a problem lol. maybe if you have a blower fan on the top of your case you can duct mod it to blow right on your RAM's. crazy but might work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom