Dusting your pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your deoderant can will say 'May be fatal if inhaled'.....I'm pretty sure a perfume bottle says that.

Butane is of course known to be fatal but people do it anyway. They only have those stickers for legal reasons so when someones dumba$$ kid dies from inhaling it, instead of blaming themselves as bad parents or their kids for being idiots, they try and sue a chemical company for not putting a label on.

Some people are so stupid. Is it true, that some guy broke into somebody's house, the owner bashed up the robber and called the police. The robber then sued the house owner and won? I heard that somewhere.

You heard it from liar liar the movie lol

Robber came in from the roof, landed on a knife, cut himself and sue'd.

I want the lawyer that wins those cases.

Definitly used compressed air. Would most likely get whatever dust out. Using a vacum cleaner is highly unrecommended, as you can easily screww up the slightest thing......compressed air for 1.50 @ wal-mart, go but it.

ok wow now that the simple post has like 40 million reponses....Use whatever u want....

if u inhale compressed air u will die, if u use a vaccum u might damage something, if u use an air compresser you might spray water on your stuff therefore damage something....and apparently it will damage car paint jobs

....now can someone help me with my raid restart prob....lol cause there have been 30something views and ive been the only too post anything

I cleaned my heatsink by taking the fan off and just picking the dust out. Blowing the dust with the vacuum held close works well.

IceyDeath23 said:
ok wow now that the simple post has like 40 million reponses....Use whatever u want....

if u inhale compressed air u will die, if u use a vaccum u might damage something, if u use an air compresser you might spray water on your stuff therefore damage something....and apparently it will damage car paint jobs

....now can someone help me with my raid restart prob....lol cause there have been 30something views and ive been the only too post anything

Nice Hijacking of the thread,if you want help for your problem just wait,sooner or later some one will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom