What did I screw up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I will give it a try and see if I can sell any parts that get replaced to recoop the extra money I put into buying new parts.

Once I get the new MOBO and processor I will test the RAM to see if it's still ok. I ordered new RAM but wouldn't be mad if I ended up with 2 gig insteal of 1 in the case this that I have now is still good.

Companies make so much money, if some guy comes to them saying he got a DOA they will believe you. If they show reluctance, mention the words "department of fair trading" that should speed things up.

i have don that before. all i had to do was reset the powersupply because it broke the circuit. you might want to check that before ordering new parts.

Good info, thanks. I will send them back to the manufacturer's instead of NewEgg. When I first got all my build parts either MOBO or Processor was bad so I sent them both back .... this will be the third new MOBO and processor I got from them!

All I did was to hit the power switch to turn it off and then turned it back on. All my case fans powered up, as did mt heat sink, HD's, video card fan and my floppy and CD drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom