Monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toogreen

Baseband Member
Hey, i just got a brand new setup for gaming and need to know something. Will going to buy a used Dell monitor for $49.99 be good enough for what im wanting to do. Or do I really need to spend some money for a better one. Keep in mind a very small difference wont matter to much. For example is spending $150 compared to $50 only gets a small performance boost, then its not worth it. So lemme here what you guys think.

Unfortunately I cannoot, as I will be buying the monitor in my city. I acually havn't even seen them yet, have only heard rumors of them. So any information on monitors would be absolutely great.

If your buying used make sure you get it from a computer shop instead a private sale,lot's of computer store's get the off lease equipment that has only been used for maybe a year or so,lot's of place's grade the monitor's grade A being the best with no flaw's,grade B having scratch's either on the casing or on the screen it's self,If it's a grade A go for it:D

Shumway, are you in TO? Or better question do you know of any of these stores int he Toronto area?

I am also in london and windsor often, often enuff at least. Are their stores in ur area that u may know of?

Just checked out the site, prices are slightly better at the first one u listed, but not by much, a few dollars. The other site has not products...LOL.

I'll check back with site 1 from time to time though, maybe a good deal will come up.

Ahh, a flat screen (not panel) is better for gaming because it is CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) which ultimitly displays better picture quality, but what I have is just fine, a reg (prolly 50 bucks) CRT monitor, nuthin special. My guess, stick with a newer type (tend to be lighter then older models) regualer monitor!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom