no picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
alright, so since my last post i got my comp all set up and connected, I THINK, pretty much followed the instructions, but since my CD drive and vid card which are shipping from CA, and my monitor and speakers coming from TN still haven't arrived, i just hooked up an old usb keyboard with ps2 converter, PCI video card and crt monitor and turned it on, even tho the wiring needs ALOT of work, all the LEDs turn on the fans start, and i can here a series of beeps after a few seconds, but absolutely no picture, im positive the monitor works, and i think the vid card does too, so any ideas? I'll update you guys tommorrow when (hopefully) the rest arrives,
Gage :)

The beeps you hear are codes for errors. The meaning for these beep codes are in your motherboards manual. So, note down the beeps, and look in your manual. The beeps are different from manufacturer to manufacturer. Examples of errors are Processor Error, or Dram Error.

Wayne

anyone know what the issue might be? i'll wait for vid card cd drive monitor and speakers, but could it be cause i have a SATA drive? or maybe cause i tried with a PCI gfx card? i don't know, where's a Nubius sermon when you need one? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom