Adventures in DSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, someone needs a life here. why are you so interested in meeting her? so you can possibly score if she lives near you? or wait, so you can cyber? oooohh fun man, you gotta hand, try using it bud. you dont even know the first thing about her, all she was talking about was dsl modems, that turn ya on there? and all of the sudden you come out and "say you wanna go out" lets put this into your terms why dont we, you were trying to get your small thin peice of crap phone cord in her "dsl modem" huh? good luck buddy, stick with the computers man, maybe the computer wll thank you for turning it on in the morning and finishing up during the night eh? you, for all we know, could be a 40-year-old convict from pennsylvania with wrinkly balls trying to score with this emily chick, get a life, go out, get drunk, go buy a hooker, or you can stick with your little "cyber" expericences, im sure your good at it. just lay off my lady and go find one of your own. good luck to ya.

later,
matt

Um...dude...

I was...joking around...

I thought that was self-evident...

It was an attempt at humor...

Wow.

yeah, all of the sudden its all a joke after you found out the answer was a no, but oh well man

i apologize for saying that shit, was a little over the top. little too overprotective and that aint right. sorry man, truths?

Dude, it was obviously a joke...while else would I wink and say "hehe"...

Overprotective? That was downright retarded...man...

I don't really want to continue this conversation.

The thread will probably be locked, anyway.

I tried to hold it in, but I can't help it:

DUDE WTF!!!! IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN HER BEFORE!!!!!! WHY WOULD I ASK A RANDOM GIRL OUT WHO SIMPLY POSTED ABOUT A DSL PROBLEM??? WHEN IVE NEVER SEEN, HEARD, OR SPOKE TO HER IN MY LIFE??!?!?!? WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW IF SHES ACTUALLY A FEMALE?

MY GOD!!!!! YOU ARE ONE CRAZY MOFO!!!!!!

</rant>

hahahhhha someone needs to take a chill pill. you should be asking yourself all those questions, not me. i apologized to you, you can either accept or keep running your mouth on and on, fine with me.
later
matt

it cant die, i brought excitement to it, and ill keep doing that, hopefully......

you guys all like computers? what you all do for fun?

bloody hell, if it's a joke it's a joke, nothing more.

with my speed problem ive found out we've gone over our downbload limit; but i dunno why the hell it's at 3 kbps, they told us it would be 28.8 dialup speed!

the only real problem with your connection is speed, and maybe it disconnecting when you pick up the phone. try and get it just a direct connection instead of wireless if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom