Status
Not open for further replies.

MCpegasus

Solid State Member
Award Modular BIOS v6.00PGN
ARTX+1535D-6A5KPCZ9C-00
ALi M5451 rev 1
AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor 501 MHz

does anyone know were i cane get a upgrade bios flash?

I wouldn't recommend going anywhere but to the manufacturer. You definately don't want to fk up your BIOS, and surfing the web for BIOS is risky.

Just go to the manufacturer website. They will have all the BIOS downloads you need for the boards they make, and you can have an easier, safer time finding the right one.

ShoobieRat said:
I wouldn't recommend going anywhere but to the manufacturer. You definately don't want to fk up your BIOS, and surfing the web for BIOS is risky.

Just go to the manufacturer website. They will have all the BIOS downloads you need for the boards they make, and you can have an easier, safer time finding the right one.
i went to award phenux or what ever and gave them all my pc info but they still wont give up the driver they contacted me through email with a phone number. i hope they dont want money becouse i wont buy it when its all over the net. also if they want info about anything but my mainboard i will not be incline to give them anything. but i will try to talk to them and see whats going on.

i cant find a website for my board oem. its i believe a artx with ali chipset really old but does the trick.

Open the case and find the name/serial number/card identifier...whatever to identify the board. Once you have it, let us know, and we'll help you find the manuf.

Many mobo manuf's have custom BIOS editions for their components, and I would never recommend going anywhere else for BIOS but to the manufacturers themselves.

ok called, they want $60 for the bios upgrade. so any help with a free upgrade would not help the economy but would help a wannabe techey. step by step instuction would also help or a good read me site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom