a damn motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well first of all what I really meant was that you cant get it in stores yet but IÂ’ve just seen 2 places now that offer it but arenÂ’t in stock and who out of there minds would pay $1048.95 for a graphics card.

Secondly the reason there are pictures and benchmarks everywhere is because NVIDIA sent the card to people for reviews on SLI and to test the ultras in sli before it was even out in the stores.
And that was long long ago even.

neosteve said:
Well first of all what I really meant was that you cant get it in stores yet but IÂ’ve just seen 2 places now that offer it but arenÂ’t in stock and who out of there minds would pay $1048.95 for a graphics card.

Secondly the reason there are pictures and benchmarks everywhere is because NVIDIA sent the card to people for reviews on SLI and to test the ultras in sli before it was even out in the stores.
And that was long long ago even.

i know about 20 people that would easily pay that price for the best gfx card out now...maybe more than 20 peeps even.

you said "nobody makes the Ultra in PCI-E versions yet" and now you are saying they've been out for a long long time...seems quite odd. if it was an honest mistype i understand...no ones perfect. but your 2 statements contradict themsleves entirely all the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom