Overclocking The BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He demanded that the P.C.I. BUS should be set at 100 MHZ. But everytime it went above 80 MHZ, the system would instantly shutdown. He said it is a good sign when the system shuts off because that means that it is storing the new settings into the C.P.U. which could be possible but I don't understand why the screen would come up all scrambled. The system had unexpected hangs after. Still does.
Well either the guys on drugs or this another infamous TF joke like the guy who bent all 939 pins of his AMD64 FX-53 that some guy said would fit into a socket A board, now I don't know what to think.....how about you gaara :p

EDIT: Oh and I'll surely post results, also with temps of the NB because I bought a little thermalprobe called CompuNurse for $15! was at that sidewindercomputer.com I linked you to with the NB Cooler

Well either the guys on drugs or this another infamous TF joke like the guy who bent all 939 pins of his AMD64 FX-53 that some guy said would fit into a socket A board, now I don't know what to think.....how about you gaara
I'm just curious as to what qualifications this guy has to be able to charge 10k a year for tech service. :p

Hell, I'd give tech service for a year for maybe a hundred bucks tops.

edit - yeah, my next rig is going to be a huge temperature control based machine, so I plan to give it a good run for it's money and try and get some pretty sick benches from it. I've never really overclocked over the stock voltage very much except for once or twice just for the sake of saying I had, so I'm really looking forward to this little project, and yours should be a perfect comparison. :D

Yeah, I don't know about temps though. I'll have ambient, cpu and NB that's it. 4W4K3 has HD temp, NB, CPU, RAM, ambient, all that good stuff.

My diodes don't seem to want to work for the NB even though technically this mobo does have em. That's why I'm getting that thermal probe though

I think I wanna monitor hard drive, CPU, GPU, and maybe even memory temperature monitored, I've been looking at this controller for quite a long time, I think I may actually even get a case with it actually built it, although it's gonna be a big stab in the wallet for just a case. :p

I also think I'm going to go all out with cooling, 5 fans, new GPU heatsink, new CPU heatsink, PIC slot cooler, hard drive cooler, the works. I'll also need to rig up the case so that's it's pretty quiet so I can get some sleep without some turbine engine humming 5 feet away from with. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom