AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a permanent pinned AMD vs Intel, Mac VS PC, ATI VS NVIDIA threads and there cleaned out every few months. Also some other mods should be hired to stop flame warsin these threads. That will stop having about 5 current AMD Vs INTEL threads, and of coarse noobs posting a question about what they should buy. Mabye questions over AMD VS INTEL should be deleted except for the one pinned thread, just an idea.

waynejkruse10 said:
There should be a permanent pinned AMD vs Intel, Mac VS PC, ATI VS NVIDIA threads and there cleaned out every few months. Also some other mods should be hired to stop flame warsin these threads. That will stop having about 5 current AMD Vs INTEL threads, and of coarse noobs posting a question about what they should buy. Mabye questions over AMD VS INTEL should be deleted except for the one pinned thread, just an idea.

thats the way it is in a couple of other forums i go to. i'm bad when it comes to thread hijacking...sry :confused:

4W4K3 said:
Go to the higher end p4 setups and you fall behind

...Go with the highter AMD setups and you will fall behind! ;)

..and what about an Athlon 64 FX-55 overclocked to it'z max and liquid nitrogen cooling?! :p

you were comparing an overclocked P4 6GHZ with a poor 3200+ overclocked to 2.8 ..but that's ok, i won't bother u !! ;)

waynejkruse10 said:

ya, well why don't people just give it up??? BTW, this is a sticky thread :confused:

pc_boy said:
...Go with the highter AMD setups and you will fall behind! ;)

..and what about an Athlon 64 FX-55 overclocked to it'z max and liquid nitrogen cooling?! :p

you were comparing an overclocked P4 6GHZ with a poor 3200+ overclocked to 2.8 ..but that's ok, i won't bother u !! ;)

no you won't...the higher AMD setups are on par with the better P4's if not better. actually i don't think an older p$ can even compete with the FX-55 processor at stock.

if it was overclocked to its max with liquid nitrogen it would REALLY improve. what you don't understand is that the FX-55 and the Barton 2500+ are totally different chips...you are comparing them like the FX-55 is cheap and just a step up above your XP chip.

yes i was...because those 2 chips are SUPPOSED to be "on par" with eachother. but you will find that the P4 overclocks miles higher and performs much better. can i help it the p4 is better than the AMD? no. you act as if it's my fault that the P4 6GHz pwns the 3200+ XP processor. face it and realize that Intel's can beat AMD's just as AMD's can beat Intels'...there is NO superior chip. when it comes to overclocking it goes back and forth between performance. the stock 3200+ will beat a 3.2GHz P4, but overclocked to both there limits the P4 will beat the AMD.

daflo1 said:
didnt really read all post to many :D but id say go for an amd athlon 64 fx-55

i would've, if i had the money. it's SO DAMN EXPENSIVE!! arg. so i got the 3500+ instead.

Snake-Eyes said:
i would've, if i had the money. it's SO DAMN EXPENSIVE!! arg. so i got the 3500+ instead.

that's what i'm doing. if i had EXCESS money i'd go FX...but if i simply could AFFORD it i'd still go 3500+, cuz if i went FX i'd be broke afterwards lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom