Are these any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these generic speakers (Black, Bright Blue LED perfect for you theme) from **** smith electronics for about $50 dollars Australian, there only 2.1, but still quite good.

get 5.1 speakers, you'll find them much more ideal. but the one's show in the website look real good.

when i bought my logitech z-3 2.1 speakers, they were replacing a creative 5.1 set that i got for the same price. just being 5.1 speaker does NOT mean they are better quality.

Nikon said:
MY budgit is 200-300$, but my "theme" of sort for this rig is 100% black casing, blue LED.

same here, cept im black/silver with blue CCFL's. i have the 4.1 Creative's...there only liek $60 or under now i think. Pretty nice for gaming and watching DVD's and stuff IMO.

hey, when i said d.i.c.k smith electronics the d.i.c.k was hashed out.
lol yeah its because it's seen as an obscenity. There's no way to tell it to differentiate between someones name and a cuss word :p

I have creative 5.1. They are nice and all, but unless you can really take advantage of some bumping bass and get your rear speakers to work (unlike me) they aren't of great use.
I forgot how much they were, but it was between $60 and $120 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom