FrozenCPU Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpobjectss

Baseband Member
I have everything I need to construct my new computer except the case. I need something with above average airflow and I came across this modified case.

http://www.frozencpu.com/cas-245.html

If any of you have come into contact with the above case or if anyone has any opinions on other cases please reply. Thanks :)

It comes in different colors btw

thanks for the replies and yea i dont really care either way, all i want is a case with excellent airflow and a few more fans then normal. whether its acrylic, window or just pure ugly computer grey.

I have a Lian-Li PC-V1000 which has very good airflow, all it needs is 2 120mm fans, one of them is right next to the CPU, and it has little holes all over the front, some at the bottom, and some at the back for good airflow

the PSU is at the bottom in its own seperate place, and if you have excess wires you can tuck them under the PSU. it comes with 2 clips to hold wires to the side of the case too

2 120mm (2000Rpm) would rump out more air than 4 80mm (4000Rpm) fans so try get a case with 120mm fans the New Antec p160 looks very good

# Two 120mm fan exhaust vents in top chamber, one on top panel over CPU area

# 120mm intake vent for top chamber in front of two drive bay with same silicone rubber mounts

# Ducting system for VGA/CPU fresh air intake via vents next to the PCI slots on the back panel with up to two additional fans; this is not shown in the pic and also does not have to be used

# 3-position speed switch for each of the 3~4 included quiet fans.

Dunno how long the wait would be for it though.

acrylic cases do run hotter then normal metal cases. I highly recommend getting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom