Trial version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
My Adobe Photoshop 7 trial has just expired and whenever I try to reinstall it, or redownload it from any site, and I attempt to start it up, the "try" button is greyed out! Why can't I do another trial?!?! Does anyone know where I can get it? I really want to reuse APS 7.:( :mad: :angry:

Yup, trials mean one thing. Limited time. Your trial expired, so now if you want to continue using PS7, you should buy it.

But if you don't you could always try out GIMP. It's free under the GNU license and has many features similar to Photoshop.

yes, you could cough. cr**ack it, or get a s***erial, remember i do not endorse that in any way, and in my opinion it is wrong, cough.

Regulus said:
My Adobe Photoshop 7 trial has just expired and whenever I try to reinstall it, or redownload it from any site, and I attempt to start it up, the "try" button is greyed out! Why can't I do another trial?!?! Does anyone know where I can get it? I really want to reuse APS 7.:( :mad: :angry:

well think about, people are'nt just gonna give out free trial of the same product over and over again. whats the point in buying the product then? either download a serial key and crack it or buy the full product (it'll cost a bomb though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom