Status
Not open for further replies.

freenet

Baseband Member
This one
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-130-443&depa=0

Or this one
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-156&depa=0

The reason i ask is because I got the MSI from Newegg and it went up, first 10 minutes of use. so i went to BB and bought that abit just cuz i had to get the PC runnin(Its my business computer). This was in Nov and im just getting around to sending back the MSI. If the MSI is better then ill just get a new MSI but if its not much better ill just keep the abit and try to get credit for the MSI.

Thanks guys

Hey There

My Choice is the MSI
And its not only because thats all I use anyway but by comparing them they almost seemed identical except the sound on the msi looked superior.But maybe let a few other people post before you make up your mind.Ive been using MSI for my last 4 computers and there the most reliable boards Ive ever used.

MSI for me.

The reason I say that is because MSI is a great company and offers good quality boards and ive had first hand experience with MSI boards and they donÂ’t seem to disappoint.

I like the MSI. I have an MSI motherboard now and have had no problems out of it. The ABit comes with integrated video, which i dont like. But you said its a business pc so it dont really matter. And the MSI does support SATA.

The Msi has SATA Raid.I know,I have one.And the raid is hooked up and workes very well.

sorry, i didnt see that bout the SATA Raid, my mistage :). Ive only used 1 MSI motherboard and i was impressed with it. It was only a slot 1 pentium 3 motherboard but if there current motherboards still of the same quality, i would go for them.

Cool Also another good thing about MSI is the live update.If you've lost your drivers disk when you do a clean install you can get live update installed and it will scan your computer and link you to all the drivers for your system motherboard and everything.Its saved me a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom