For all you Anti anti-virus ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
because it shows off their web based power or something but its a very good virus scan i've been using it for years now

Oh i came across this a couple of days ago, its good although it doesnt delete the files it creates in the winnt folder which is a pain but never mind nothings perfect lol :)

And you say "For all you Anti anti-virus ppl", its not that im anti antivirus its just my comp slows right down when i have antivirus or firewall installed (here we go im going to get a load of posts saying "omg you aint got a firewall" i just know it lol :)

apokalipse said:
well if they let you scan free on the net people won't buy their product, they will just keep using the online scan

thats exactly what i intent to do til i'm made to do otherwise :)

there is a tradeoff for the free scan actually. They keep a record of what you have in ur pc. :)

Oh, I really dunno but as far as I know market-sold anti-virus products like Norton are better for they do not only scan you computer but also protect it from virus for the whole time. And in addition to that, online PC scans, accelerators or whatsoever might be risky not only for your computer but also for your identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom