XP Home wont boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, ok, thanks for reminding me how sucky my computer is, but does anyone have any info on what I can do about my previous issue?

Don't know what to tell you, dude (your computer sux btw), but if your reformatting/reinstalling process is still (your computer sux btw) failling there's not really much we can do. I mean, if you did a full (your computer sux btw) reformat, everything should be gone. The only thing I can thing of, besides (your computer sux btw), is that your copy of Windows is corrupted...somehow...and I'm not going to go into the possible causes for (your computer sux btw) that.

i know its definitley not the OS or hdd. i took another hdd out of another one of my comps. not the sucky one, and put it in the comp. im working on. it still wouldnt boot the os.

think maybe something wrong with mobo. i tried almost everything in BIOS, CMOS, etc. nothing helped.

i know its definitley not the OS or hdd. i took another hdd out of another one of my comps. not the sucky one, and put it in the comp. im working on. it still wouldnt boot the os.

think maybe something wrong with mobo. i tried almost everything in BIOS, CMOS, etc. nothing helped.
Well, that clears that off. Time to start examining that mobo and RAM...

Other than that, the only thing I can think of is that your OS disk is corrupted or...not good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom