Dusting your pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnico88

In Runtime
I had my pc built now for over an year and I realized that there is a lot of dust in it everywhere. Any one know how to take the dust off without hurting my computer. Heard some weird stories of using the vaccum cleaner.. is that true?? Thanks for the reply!

I don't think blowing would do much because there is tons of dust that I need to get it out, suck it not blow it

They need to make a little vacumn thingy for cleaning comps, because whoooo boy! We got dust bunnies in our old comp the size of baseballs!

AND_YOU_ARE said:
take it out side and blow the dust out. If you really want to suck it out, its risky, but its your choice.

sucking it with a device not with your mouth, something simillar like a vaccum cleaner but for pc's

Yeah I know what you were talking about. I didnt mean suck it out with your mouth. Sucking it out with a vaccum cleaner is risky.

I was helping a frined of mine here at school the other day when we installed a new hard drive. He had more dust in there than anything else. Almost three years of letting it accumlate. We took everything out into the hall and blew out all the dust. Its not hard and its much cleaner. The only other thing we did was with a cloth wipe down the inside of the case, but nothing eletronic.

we used an air compressor on my parents :zip: it was my dads idea I advised against it but.. he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom