Complete Silent Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the noise of a pc really that bad to go out and spend almost 2k on a case like that? I doubt it.
Well, personally, the silent hum of my machine does get on my nerves sometimes when I'm stressed out or playing a game where hearing counts. But that's not the target for these cases anyway. These things are for like professional offices, laboratories, sound-test chambers, etc.

As for the heat-pipes, the temperature at the far terminator stays cool for a long time. As the gas inside heats, it moves to the cooler end of the tube, where it sits and is dissipatted into the copper sheathing and the heatsink blocks. Nuclear reactors are cooled in a similar way.

True, though, that after time, if the environment isn't cool, the cases do heat up. These are best used if you have a cooled area, or a distributed liquid cooling system.

Well, personally, the silent hum of my machine does get on my nerves sometimes when I'm stressed out or playing a game where hearing counts.

True, it would be nice to play a game, and only hear the sound of the game, and the click of the mouse. But wouldn't it be easier to just get a wireless keyboard and mouse, and a monitor extension cord? Then you could shove the box in the closet and not have to worry about it. The speaker would be a little tricky, but you could easily work something out.

Nah, speakers keyboard and mouse would be easy...it would be the monitor cable delay distortion that would be the problem. Of course, there are wireless monitors, and monitor cable repeaters.

In the sane world, though, you just buy silent fans and learn to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom