Windows Task Manager Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
log2.JPG

second half of hijack log

log2.JPG

also i recieved 2 error popups after doing this and was forced to do a system restore to enable me to get on the net heres a pic of the errors

error.10.JPG

im going crazy right now i would really appreciate your help thanks a lot guys.

NEXT
Download the latest version of HijackThis! Link 1 Link 2
Unzip the newest version of HJT into a new dedicated folder. Very important!

Create a folder on the C: drive called C:\HJT.
You can do this by going to My Computer (Windows key+e) then double click on C:. Then right click and select New then Folder and name it HJT.

Unzip HijackThis into this folder.

Launch Hijack This. Then press Scan, and press Save Log. This will generate a text file that will list all running processes, all applications that are loaded automatically when you start Windows, and more.
Caution: Most list items in the HJT log are harmless and needed so don't make any changes. Do NOT fix any log items unless you are sure of what you are fixing. Get help here.

Start a new thread and post your entire HJT log. You will get help quicker if you start your own thread. Posting a HJT log in someone else's thread gets too confusing and there is a good chance it will get overlooked (or deleted).

Please be patient while waiting for help on your HijackThis log.

This should help with the preliminaries!

Special Thanks, to SouthernLady for arranging this information!

Dave

found here http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34713

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32770

please read these

you will need to follow the instructions supplied above to get this matter properly resolved by our wonderful security team. Our members in that area are very knowlegeable and will be able to help you out... if you follow the rules and be patient.

thanks
and good luck

edit**
it's nothing against you... this is just to keep a little order to it... as so many people need help with this.
thanks

How about a desktop shot with a close up of your taskbar where your items are running. Spyware seems to be running your system. See a lot of websearch entires, xxxtoolbar, etc.

you certainly have some spyware issues and have lots of browser helpers it seems... i would recomend that this thread be closed and turned over to the Security team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom