where can I find flex atx power supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsumoto

Baseband Member
I bought this little flex atx IBM Netvista case off of eBay for like $20 USD because it was small, slim, cheap, and nice-looking and stuff. I knew it would only have a puny power supply (95w) but I procrastinated and told myself that I'd look for a bigger psu later, when I got the case. Now I can't find any power supplies for it that can provide above 250w! And all the psu's for it are expensive too I might add. Does anyone know if there is a flex atx compatible psu out there that can give me more than 250w and how to find it?

Hmm, well i cant seem to find any (newegg) but ill start googling/ebaying and get back to you.

Any help you can give would be great. Just to let you know, I've tried a whole bunch of price comparison sites (including pricewatch.com) already.

I have no idea what your case looks like, but case modding might help. So take a look at your case, and see if any modding can help . But thats the trouble you get with those tiny cases. Along with heat problems. I just hope your not trying to OC this computer. It will be a pain to setup a nice cooling system in thier, rather its liquid or hardware.

No, I'm not trying to make anything high-end here or overclock. It'll probably have a pentium III 1ghz processor at the most. I'm just building something basic but still able to play games somewhat. Once I have a higher financial base, then I'll think about building a powermonger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom