Complete Silent Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Anyone ever wish they had a case with absolutely no fans? None whatsoever folks, no CPU, no PSU, nothing, not a fan in the system....Why nubius must be crazy, but I assure you folks this is no lie, step right up STEP right up and marvel at the amazing case of wonder. The 8th wonder of the world this truly is a gem.

http://www.svc.com/zm-ttn500a.html

That thing is just insane. If I just stupid rich I'd buy it for the hell of it :p

like I said, if I was stupid rich I'd buy it, and probably hold a contest for someone on here to win won from me hahaha :D

The NB temps went up in their tests, so it's mainly just for quietness not so much ultimo cooling, but still it's impressive

acually its been around for quite awhile i think like a year. anyway i wouldnt get a ces like that i would rather make sure my stuff is plenty cool enogh. i would get watercooling though case that is almost silent and has 2 120 mm fans normally. i think the noiseist fan in my case is that little tiny bugger on the southbridge(dont have northbridge with amd 64) is there any other fans i could get for the southbridge?

Yip i've seen that case in action twice now at expos and dealers..its really a waste of money..Water cooling would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom