Newegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcslave

Baseband Member
Hey i'm from Australia so im sorry if what im saying hears sounds really stupid but anyway.

When you guys make references to parts you always link to newegg, why?
Is it the cheapest place to buy parts from in the states or does it have a massive catalogue of parts or something else?
Also any australians on here that knows more than me what would be the closest thing in Australia.

Thanks.

Yes newegg is a great place to buy computer parts in the states. The shipping is great, and their selections and prices.

As for stores in australia ask 24/7 Gamer, he is from australia and would be able to help you out. pm him about it.

The only thing with newegg is they do not ship anywhere out side of the us,But as alway's you can probably find the same thing for about the same price or better in your country if you look hard enuff.

I like Newegg because they have a bunch of pictures of each item they sell. When buying a case some websites have 1 or 2 pictures, but Newegg usually has at least 8.

Newegg also has reviews by people that have purchased the item. Sometimes bad reviews need to be ignored because the perosn didn't know what they were doing, but otherwise a good tool for finding what you want.

I have also heard that Newegg is very easy to deal with on returns even though I have never had to use them for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom