check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nice dude. You should tell people what it is instead of simply 'CHECK MY SITE' as it looks like spam that way.

He built a PC inside of an NES Shell.

Man, I really need to get myself some of these tools and learn how to make modifications like this, I constantly get requests from people who would like customized, personal cases, and are willing to pay good money for it to be done, but I have to turn down the offers because I don't think I'm capable of doing what they are asking.

Way to Cool. Thats pretty neat. I like how you used the original cover to hide the drive bay. Talk about stealth, SWEET!!!

How come I never get requests but you do.I got the tools and you dont.
Are you reffering to me? I run my own small home business in which I custom build, repair and upgrade PCs. A few people have come to me asking if I can custom modify their cases for them. I only do basic modifications such as drilling, painting etc., custom jobs like the one shown above are just out of my league right now though unfortunetely.

A few months ago a guy inquired about the craziest mod I had ever heard of. He wanted a case built from a fish tank, with all of the parts enclosed within waterproof glass, and some sort of watercooling system connected to the actual tank pump. He even wanted to be able to keep live fish in the tank!

I wasn't sure if it was even possible or not, but there was no way I was even going to attempt something like that, even though he did make a generous offer of $100 for it to be done, plus he would cover the cost of all materials needed.

Actually that computer fish tank idear is possible I have seen it done. I was at a lan party for UT. Dome guy came in with a computer (mini atx case) and a fish tank mounted atop. It was watercooled. HE had to monitor the water temp constantly so the fish wouldnt die. It was pretty cool it was cooled using co2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom