donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshi229

Daemon Poster
can i ask about donations?
i don't have much but may be willing to donate... but who does it go to? i love this forum and am very willing to do what i can, but there isn't too much information on it in the donation part. could we get something like a mission statement... or a brief (some of it is no buisness of ours) breakdown of cost to run this forum (even if it's delivered only to those who have donated.)
basically, i trust the mods here, love the forum, but want to make sure i'm making a valuable contrabution. i would like to know kinda where the money is going and how much is needed to operate TF to judge how much i give. like i said i have a tight budget and will give what i can, if i knew a bit more about why/who/where my donations would go.
i'm sure i'm not the only one, and i'm sure there are those who didn't know anything about donations. i'm just asking for a bit more info. thanks.

Also "My Own Email" link at the bottom of home is a deak link

and can there be a list of mods? if i'm looking up members i would like to see a list of the mods, what they specialize, and so on and so forth, so if i needed to email a mod, or pm a mod about something specific i would like an easier way to find them.

i'm open to comments and like to give them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom