Mouses... mx510

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with the MX1000. I actually own one and noited a big diffrence with gaming as soon as I used it. It is so more accurate and the battery life is brilliant and you never have to replace the batteries as it is rechargable.

When playing CS: Source I used to die because when people started shooting at me from behind I could never turn around quick enough but now one turn of he mouse and your facing the other way and most of the time I can kill them before they kill me. This also apllies to other games like UT 2004 and Quake 3 Arena.

Overall it is rather expensive compared with other mice but you will benefit in the future from not having to buy new batteries every month or so. Go for it! ;)

Im still using my mx500 from over 18 months ago. I bought it brand new for 75 dollars!

It's the best mouse ive ever used, and still continues to deliver.

...i had bought an intellimouse 2 days before I bought my Logitech and returned the Microsoft P.O.S. the very next day.

Logitch all the way.

24/7 Gamer, is the mx1000 a flawless gaming mouse? Right now I have the mx700. I heard some people say that when you pick it up it takes time for it to register and refresh. Have you had any problems with it? I am considering on replacing the mx700.

To be fully honest it is the best mouse I have ever had. Iv'e never really had a problem with it apart from not long ago, when the mouse was fully charged it would discharge in a couple of days but for some reason I left it on charge while I went away for the week and when I came back it was back to normal.

I would definately recommend this mouse to you as it is well built and extremely accurate especially for gaming. Although I would recommend that you use the PS2 port instead of the USB one as I noticed a considerable difference in speed and the mouse tended to lag a bit even with the battery full. That must be what you have heard of, they were probaly just using the USB ports.

Hope this helps and if you need anymore info then just let me know. :)

I'll have to look into it. Is the ion lithium battery replaceable?

The mx700 just has two AA nickle metal hydride batteries. What is the format of the mx1000 batteries.

I don't really know anything about the battery apart from that it is 4.2v, 800mA. I doubt you can change the battery as the case is fully sealed with no screws to get into it but i'm not about to find out, lol.

Just to mention aswell, it has got an on and off switch on the bottom incase you don't use it for a long period of time, so obviously this will save the battery life.

I always replace my mice every year or so anyway as there are new ones coming out all the time.

Actually, you'd be surprised with how different brands of mice perform. I have a GE wireless optical mouse that I bought for $19.99 USD. I've had it for two years now and it's never given me a single problem. The response rate is instant and it is extremely accurate.

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom