Status
Not open for further replies.
Antec Glossy Piano Case
Abit AV8 Socket 939
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Socket 939 Winchester Core
pQI Turbo Series DDR566 2 x 256MB
eVGA GeForce 6600 non-GT
Sony 16x DVD +/- RW

yeah, but he wanted something fast, if he is overclocking then he should get atleast PC3700, but PC4500 is $135 for 512MB so it won't make that big of a diff if he objects then we switch

I probably won' be overclocking as I understand it can damage your hardware or be unstable, but I'm just going to do whatever you guys think.

Ok, then forget the DDR566, and get standard DDR400/PC3200...it was just a suggestion. You can downsize the hard drive and pick the optical drives you NEED. Secondly, it depends on what kind of things you will use this for. Will you be gaming? If you will then you need a better card. If you won't, then even a GeForce PCX5300 will get the job done or an X300 SE for that matter.

NO OFFENSE, BUT IT IS MEGADETH...NOT "MEGADEATH"! Just call me Mega instead, I like that too.

Wasn't meaning to offend, Mega! The poster needs to lay out everthing to get a proper recommendation. If he just does the net and e-mail and a little gaming the system you put together is overkill and a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom