MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum-HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiers nothing wrong with the 3500. I suggest get the 3500 clawhammer. Dont get anything NewCastle. I got a NewCastle 3500. Newcastles all have 640kb Cach total. The 3400 clawhammer with 1mb cach is very close to the 3500 NewCastle proformance wise.

Im thinking about selling my 3500, and then get a 3700-3800 clawhammer. But i suggest getting a 3400 clawhammer, rather then a 3500 NewCastle.

Yeah, but I just like Abit much better. It is cheap and it gives some of the best ocing. Right now, I didn't I could go over 267 base clock on my AA8-Duramax. However, I have my P4 2.8 @ 3.85 GHz with a 275 base and now I love that board.

Most board can do that 275Mhz. A presonally don't like abit boards anymore. The Overclocking and quality has just done down when oscar moved from abit to dfi a few years ago. He was the one that tuned all their board for overclocking.

Yeah, but I've never had a problem with Abit. I overclocked right out of the box and usually got anywhere between 750-1000+ MHz overclock.

I think we can basically say that MSI is best for AMD and Abit for Intel IMO because I've seen what kind of a monster the K8N Neo 2 Platinum is and I know how much of a monster the Fatal1ty is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom