still dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
i have the Logitech Elite black keyboard and got it 2 weeks ago and when first i got it. i couldnt play with games with it because when i hit the arrows it beeps like a system beep and its the keyboard. so i posted befor here when i first got it. but sinse its been 2 weeks and still doing it. i was wondering what it is. people said befor cause i was hitting too many buttons at once. but other keyboards do fine. whats wrong with this one. i dont understand it. i play a game called "rune" its a Sword fighting game which takes fast reflexes of me hitting the arrows button fast. and with that it beeps alot. can anyone help thanks.

Well when i hit the arrows. its coming from the Computer Tower. and when it beeps im fighting and it stops me in my tracks and i die. heh thats why it such a big problem.

It's because you, like over 90% of computer users, are using a membrane based keyboard. The majority of computer users use this because they're cheap, quiet and don't strain your hands. One of the downsides is, however, that you can only have a certain number of keys down at a time (this varies by manufacturer and model).

If you want to read about the differences between mechanical and membrane keyboards, take a look at this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom