Power Supply Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

toogreen

Baseband Member
I am currently browsing newegg.com with the intentions of purchasing my new computer rig and came across a problem. Do you guys think the the power supply that comes with this case would be sufficient to support a 3200+, 6600GT, A8V Deluxe and 1GB RAM rig? I would really appricieate any help here, as im trying to buy this thing within the hour. If you don't think it would be good enough, could you guys help me findin a cheap case with no power supply from newegg.com and what a good PSU would be to purchase. I know I ask a lot, but I sure would appreciate the help.

do you have that computer running at the moment?, if so why not use that power pack

No, all the parts I listed are being purchased with the case and PSU. The computer I am on now, is a labtop.

i really dont know, wait till someone comes along that knows more than me LOL, im still noobish

I think that 420w will power your system fine, But in the long run it is a better idea to get a stronger PSU

Try get a power supply separate form your case i generally find the one you get with them are shit. 420w will power your system perfectly and will work fine but if you want better quality get a separate power supply from your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom