CD-R Data vs CD-R Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
What is the difference, if any, between Data CD-R's and Music CD-R's?

Yeah, thats just a marketing gimic. People who dont know any better think that to burn music, you need the ones that say "Music" on them, and will spend more.

I like the idea that the discs are designed for Music, what they fail to say is that the discs are desgined for all data types, music just happens to be one of them.

I dont understand why so many people are proud to be computer illiterate and ignorant. do you Like looking like an idiot and giggling?? (high school girls). its like knowing nothing about cars whatsoever, it takes a very small amount of knowledge to let the mechanics know you know enough to not get taken advantage of, otherwise they're gonna see a sucker and screw ya.

Theres one born every minute, there always will be. If your not going to protect yourself whose going to?

Not a moron

Yeah, thats what I thought. I just wanted other people to tell me I was right. When I worked at Staples so many moons ago, I used to either tell them that it was a marketing ploy or that the music ones were better for music (depending on what mood I would be in)

In short, I'm not an idiot nor am I computer illiterate, if thats what either of you were insinuating. I just need a hard answer for an easy question. No pun intended.

yeah they pay musical artists a royalty

your can't use a non music cd-r in a home cd recorder except for marantz , who don't care about royalties

sorry about that Him- I was not insinuating anything if I came off that way. I was talking about other people in general, I worked at Officemax and experienced the same kinda thing everyday, well when we had customers. So no offense, I didnt mean you in any way. :cyclopes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom