Logoitech Customer Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToKeN

In Runtime
WOW!!!!

I think there might be something wrong with my subwoofer... Just called logitech and they are sending me brand new speakers without me even having to send these back.. i got 2 sets of z-5300E's now.. haha WOW awesome support.

They don't even check if its broken before sending you another set..wtf that is crazy..pity i live in South Africa, i would of tried that.

MasterJason said:
They don't even check if its broken before sending you another set..wtf that is crazy..pity i live in South Africa, i would of tried that.

I think they still might... its worth a try :p

Wow this is cool. :D

"ToKeN on bros comp again" :p

Hey Token, post a thread later when you get your new speakers to let us know if they want the old ones back. And yes companys typically ask for the old ones back, we had a Best Buy Warranty on our VAIO and our monitor went out and they sent a box for the old monitor that we sat out in the snow! (that thing was a great deal btw, we've had 2 new hard drives, a new Trinitron monitor, and many other things replaced, they paid a guy to come out into the freckin woods where we live and fix our comp, and we paid nothin but the original warranty.)It sucks that it was breakin but it was 3yrs old. I also had my mp3 that a friend of mine broke and I said it just went out and they gave me a either a replacement or store refund. so i had 266$ to spend at Best Buy!!:) (they included tax!). anyway they do typically ask for the broken hardware back.

I asked them if id have to send these back.. they said no.. I can keep them..

I think it was a defective batch so they knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom