ThermalTake Case Amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCgod*

Baseband Member
Im getting a Thermaltake Xaser III Super Tower V1000D and I was wondering how many cases is the limit for the case it comes with 7 stock fans. Im getting a 560 PSU so I know that I probally can add more fans, and I would like to b/c im OC a XP-m 2600+
I want good air flow and yes I do know that 7 fans is enough but me being the person I am , I really need more.

<-------

Any suggestions?

the Thermaltake cases are really good for cooling, and 560W is more than enough for 7 fans and an XP-M 2600+

you should have no problem getting at least a descent overclock, although if you have enough money, you might want to look at watercooling so your overclocks will be higher

I got the Thermaltake 560w PSU, it's awesome.

Got my 35w 2400+ XP-M OC'd to 2.5GHz

Got 4 hard drives

CD-ROM
DVD-Burner

9 case fans, one home made PCI slot fan, a vantec Tornado as my CPU fan and 2 fans in the PSU for 13 fans total (you gotta consider the PSU fans since they do take the same amount of power as all the other normal 80mm fans you'll have)

lol trust me that PSU will take quite a bit, I still haven't noticed a drop in the rails either so I don't think I've even really taxed it that much at this point but I'm sure it's pretty close

Ok yeah I think 7 stock + 2 PSU fans a total of 9 is a good amount running a 560 PSU for a good bit b4 it effecting me at all...BTW homemade PCI fan how did you do that, simple?

wow.. 7 stock fans??? won't your case be really loud? and what about the newer cases that thermaltake has released? such as the tsunami dreamtower or the shark tower..?

Nah from what I hear the setup is really good even so sound isnt a downfall, the Thermaltake full tower " V100D" is what im going for I dont like the other models to much and I dont think the cases you names comes with 7 stock

I have the Thermaltake V1000A, I love it so much, i have the 7 stock fans on it and they are slow but really quiet and no it is not loud my pc is quieter than my brothers acrylic with 3 fans. I run my computer with a 430W linkworld powersupply and no problems.
http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4&mforum=pctalk
^-- yeah thats my case, i cleaned the wires. looks really good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom