IBM x330 Sever / BOOT DISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnum

Beta member
I have recently update the BIOS on the x330 from 4.8 to 6.0.31 and now can't use Ghost. 1.) I don't know how to make a RAID boot disk, so if anyone can help...GREAT! 2.) The disks I have were working before I made to change to 6.0.31. Can anyone help? Thanks

your ghost issue should not have anythign to do with GHOST. Maybe when you updated the bios it changed the boot order?

as for the RAID boot disk... go to IBM's website, and look up your raid card. Download the files for the bios and follow the steps. I only dealt with HP servers, and hp's site is pretty good for finding what you want.. i'll look over there now for ya...

Thank you for all of the responses. I figured out what the problem was with the disks. I created the initial partition to large, so Ghost even though it opened, would not let me make an image. My initial c: partition was over 10GB. When I rebuilt it and trimmed it down to 4GB I was able to make an image. This was my fisrt message posted at the site! Once again thanks for the fast response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom