Quick Memory Question PC3200...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
He prolly wanted to get screenies so that nobody would do to him like they did to Nvida.

lol, that and i jsut want a record of how well certain chips do on my system. It might give me a good idea f what chips my system likes. i mean they are only 5MHz behind my OCZ, and were 1/2 the price! but they do get errors above 235MHz, and thats at like 2.5-3-3-11...so not quite as good.

The guy I got my Mushkin Black Level II PC3200 says they'll do 240MHz with 2-2-2-11 @ 3.2v! :D :confused: Hope they do that for me!

You won't be able to just up the Dimm to 3.2v on the NF7-S v2 board. Doesn't go that high in the BIOS

Yeah I know it only goes to 2.9v doesnt it? It would be awesome to get to 230fsb atleast though, what do ya think?

Ace No-Money said:
Yeah I know it only goes to 2.9v doesnt it? It would be awesome to get to 230fsb atleast though, what do ya think?

Doable on my setup even without mod's, i think most can manage ~ there. Mine overvolts .05v on the DIMM...so really it's 2.95v (as if it matters lol.) But theres DIMM and NB mods you can do pretty easy that allow for really high voltages. just make sure you dont overheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom