Internet explorer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

stang2009

Baseband Member
Newbie asking a question about internet explorer. I have my home page as www.comcast.net, and a couple days ago the page wont load on my computer but will on others. It just keeps loading it but nothing ever shows up. I have webroot, and it keeps giving me messages saying that the address is changing. Can anyone help? thanks

your browser cache is probaly full. go to tools click , go to internet options ,1st page(general) tab 1/2 way down clear caches.

I delete the temp internet files about once a week, so thats not it. I tried deleting the cache but i cant seem to find it under tools, interent options.

is that webroot "windows washer" if you have aa fire wall runnin check it it may have ( or u on accident)added it to your list of blocked sites

It's spysweeper not window washer. I aslo have mozilla and netscape and it doesn't work on those either.

Well, it doesnt load on my computer either. From how FireFox reported it, it appears as though it coulnt even find the site. Try googling it for the new domain. In IE, go to Tools>Option>Advanced, then under browsing, uncheck "show friendly HTTP error messages." Now the program will give you a few more details on why a page doesnt load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom