Need drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowy

Beta member
A friend of mine has a HP Pavilion 503n Desktop PC (1.7 GHz Celeron, 128MB RAM.... He wiped his hard drive and reinstalled windows xp,, Anyways he has no drivers for the sound card which i believe is a onboard sound card,, he cant find a name on the card either,,,, I thought maybe someone had one and would know the name of the card and where to get some drivers,, Thxs for the help. In these puters theres so much space set aside for all this info,, well he also deleted all this...

I got him to try what u said microbell but it never worked,,, thxs anyways,, I think hes just gonna buy another sound card,,

There should be an FCCID # on the board near the sound card. If you go to www.driverguide.com and put in that FCC ID # in the search feature, you should find the correct driver

have a look on the mother bored u will be looking 4 a code on a chip near where his speekers plugs in then u will know thats the right code search for the drivers on google.com with the come and u should find a driver no probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom