2600+ oc'able enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex81388 said:
I own a couple 2600's and on every board there is on lock.

Are they older boards? Theres really only 2-3 SocketA overclocking boards to consider, at least from a biased point of view :p lol

Yeah I PMed Nubius a while back, mines an XFX board, budget, but I had to buy 4 at once so at the time it was ideal, they are Mach4 boards FYI.

But the NF7-v2 is nice as he suggested.

The NF7-S is a nice socket A board. im not sure if it has an AGP/PCI lock because i havent attempted to OC yet, although i have heart that it is a good board for overclocking.

the NF7-S v2 has all the OC'ing option you need. And yeah I accidentally got the NF7-S2G way back when, got it sold though :p

I have a shuttle board now and it has alot of oc features. i have nop probls w/ agp/pci lovk at all. I can lock it myself or unlock it. Also if oyu look most all NF2 mobos have oc features.
What i ment by locking it urself nubius was most NF2 boards (ultra 400) can lock the agp/pci from the bios. i know i can.

What are you talking about PP? You're just posting redundant unsure info it seems like.

i have nop probls w/ agp/pci lovk at all

Ok? People don't have problems with it....either you have it or you don't.

It's not NF2 boards..that's not even a series. It's the NF7-S series which entails NF7-S v1 and NF7-S v2, also I believe the AN7 has overclocking features. Other than that like I said boards like NF7-S2/-S2G the NF7-M I think it is, are all normal boards that don't have a lock.

What i ment by locking it urself nubius was most NF2 boards (ultra 400) can lock the agp/pci from the bios. i know i can.

See again I don't see what you are saying here. I'm sure you mean the NF7-S series boards here and it's not a 'most' kind of thing. Some do and some don't and you're supposed to look into which ones do so you don't make a mistake like I did...however if you go to the NF7-S2G it says it HAS all the BIOS options needed, only until you've bought it and open up the manual do you find it doesn't.

If you can change your AGP lock then you got lucky and accidentally picked a board that's good for OC'ing......in your case it was luck of the draw but anyone out to OC will have an idea of what particular boards to shoot for

No your misunderstanding lol. Im sorry what i meant by NF2 is Nforce 2 chipset boards lol. Most Nforce 2 boards have it locked or you can change it.:D Hehe sorry bout the confusion. im trying to type while im at school in the middle of lessons so i have ot abreviate things a little.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom