ram cooler..

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats awesome. well im not gonna screw any holes into any pci card. wow your case is kinda messy lol!
Well that PCI card was only to add two more USB ports to your system, which I already have more than I need as it is, so I could destroy that particular little card and it wouldn't matter.

Yeah it's messy, not going to get any cleaner either...there's WAY too much wiring to get it set up neat especially in a mid-size tower

oh yea, what is that fan stack sticking out of the back of your case?
two 80mm fans on top of each other

Yeah. You don't get double CFM, so you couldn't just simply take two 50CFM fans, stack them and assume it's 100CFM...it's probably more like 70-80CFM somewhere in there, but it definitely moves more air. I mainly needed it like that because I had a bunch of fans but as you can see with my case I was running out of room :D Plus one of the two fans is somewhat crappy so instead of using it by it's weak self I just stacked em. Works for me pretty good

I think i'm gonna screw a 90mm silentcat fan outside my case window over my video card. Looks like that's the only way it'll work! That thing pushes 50cfm and runs at 21dba! I want my pc quiet. I used to have a p4 2.8GHz-C system with like 9 fans(7 were LED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom