ATI X850 a flop

Status
Not open for further replies.
beederbaya its ur configuration. i have personally seen the x800 pro rip ass in doom 3, hl2 and other games.

Ditto. Latest Catalyst drivers for my 9800Pro work great. I get very playable framerates throughout FarCry and Doom3.

nubius... as much respect as i have for u... u gotta check urself bro.
No chipx you need to check YOURSELF and on top of that quit telling other people to 'check themselves'

It's a simply rule, if you don't have anything to say...then don't say it. One thing that we're supposed to do here is prevent people from being offended in anyway possible. Straight up telling someone to 'quit yer damn whining' isn't a cool thing to just say to their face regardless if you say 'no offense'

That's like me saying 'no offense but you're an idiot'

Point is....don't badmouth another member..simple and to the point. If you can't abide by that then I don't see your membership here lasting long.

This isn't a power trip as I asked you guys nicely in the first place and a simple 'aright' would suffice.

"Go to Tom's Hardware and look at the new X850XT PE and X800XL Benchies ! Lol, it cost way more than a 6800GT and only wins by a very little margin if not beaten in the tests. Remember, the GT model becomes the Ultra with about 1 hour max of tweaking it to absolutely stable speeds of the Ultra model. I don't know about yall but if I pay alot more for a card that's supose to be so much better I expect it to at least win against the competitors lower end cards. Well the gap is so small and the 6800GT and Ultra models actually win a good deal of the test. How do you like this quote directly from Tom's Hardware, a soruce many on these forums trust ? "In terms of performance, the new ATI cards don't have much to offer. The X850 XT PE is the new flagship model, but is only marginally faster than its predecessor, the X800 XT PE. Price-wise, the Radeon X800 XL offers good performance values, but it is unclear where the other new X850 and X800 cards fall in relation to previous models." Like previously stated, I like both Ati and Nvidia !

Edit: HOLY POOP ! The X850XT PE cost around $999.00 Oh yea, go buy that and cry yourself to bed. LOL. Sorry, couldn't help myself."

NUBIUS, I TAKE OFFENSE ON THIS! HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS FACTS STRAIGHT! THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS TO READ UP. SO, I REALLY DON'T THING CHIPX IS THE ONLY ONE HERE TO BLAME. AND PARTICULARLY, I WAS A BIT OFF WITH MY POST IN REGARD TO MILLER, BUT HE DIDN'T EVEN CHECK HIS FACTS.

Good lord...I can't believe so many people let this get out of hand...not even one specific person this time but rather a combination of a few.

Megadeth - I know you don't take offense to that...so don't try and milk it like you do. Because someone doesn't have facts straight isn't a reason to take offense as it's not a personal attack on you.

Point is it seems like most of the recent posters here aren't adult enough to simply comment to one another about specific cards.

THIS WAS NEVER AN NVIDIA VS ATI THREAD

THIS WAS ATI VS ATI ON THIS.

You guys went completely off topic and it's just ridiculous you can't even stay on topic when it's not even one company against another..

THIS IS COMPARING ONE COMPANY AND ONE COMPANY ONLY.

Thread Closed

- Nubis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom