advice for new cpu heatsink/fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thermalright or A Good Thermaltake one will do try the Polo 735 from Tt that way you can use it on all cpus 478 and 754 & 939 Amd

These 2 products (Reserator and Aquagate) are both designed to take all the pissing about out of water cooling. Last year if you wanted water cooling you needed to cut up pipes and piddle around with parts etc etc, but with these toys they have done much of the work for you.

As for that article im more into Copper heatsinks as they are better at heat dissapation.

7700_Cu.jpg

Those are 120mm fans by the way, in front of a kilo of copper.

Ok, so all i would need is the reserator or the aquagate thing, some tubing and a CPU/VGA block ?

If you want to cool your CPU and your GPU you can just use the Reserator, if you buy the GPU block aswell. The reason I wanted both was to see exactley how far each item could go. For stable computing you could just use the reserator.

If you want quiet and heat dissapation and good build quality I've never seen better than Zalman. But a link would be nice so we could see what you were talking about.

The fans look nice, but the CPU heatsinks are just copper versions of the stock heatsinks. Admittedly it seems 2dB quieter than the Zalman, but puts across far less air.

Whats the heat dissapation rate like on them? The website doesn't say.

Well I'm sorry but im not a salesman of Noiseblocker I don't know by heart all the specifications I say only that Noiseblocker is the best silent fan and cools good and you says we worry to much with the temperature of our computer...

But I advise you google for all the details you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom