Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - ATI X850 a flop

Click Here to Login
Thread: ATI X850 a flop
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 07:42 PM   #54 (permalink)
Apokalipse
Techie Beyond Description

Quote:
Originally posted by ChipX
nubius... as much respect as i have for u... u gotta check urself bro. i asked beederbayer to keep those kinda comments to himself because this forum is intended to help those who are in need of help... not to express anger and hatred towards manufacturers and their products. that is the kind of **** we dont need. perhaps some of the following posts that were left by other members were outa line... but not mine.
I can understand that you were trying to stop arguments, but you have to see it from others point of view; to him it may look like a personal attack, even though in your eyes it wasn't

if you don't like what somebody has said, either to you or somebody else, report the post to a mod and let them deal with it

now let's all move right along.......

with newer technologies coming out, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to compare it all

the X800's do perform better in some benchmarks over the 6800's, and the 6800's perform better in others.
I will have to say that I like all the high end cards out right now, they are all very competitive and offer amazing framerates in just about any game there is; seriously guys, in the end, does it really matter about an extra 5% performance gain?

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.