ATI X850 a flop

Status
Not open for further replies.
beederbayer... u gotta stop that shit bro. i have been here for under a week... and all i see u do is complain about ati and push people onto nvidia. dont take it personal... theres people like u in all forums. im just saying that we all have our preferences... but we gotta keep that shit to ourselves man.

You tell 'em ChipX. Everyone has an opinion just like I can tell ChipX likes AMD, I like Intel better even though my next rig is going to be on an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (939). Still, keep the shit out. It'll only lead to flame wars. Oh God, I'm starting to sound like my parents. Damn!

yeah i'm glad we find something common, i found a few sources, i think that placement table i posted is correct, what do you think

I say it is just about right. So what if it took ATi like 13 cards to get their act together. But hell, this is what happens in technology. There are GPU wars and there are CPU wars. Two main contenders and one victor for each generation. I say that the 6800 doesn't even deserve a spot on the table since the 6600GT even beats it.

$299 X800 XL = 6800GT...in fact, it surpasses the 6800GT in performance and remember, that is $100 less than the 6800GT! Aint competition grand... :)

Competition for grand and the best deal! X800, due to the decreased price looks great too! I think we got ourselves a real winner! Looks like ATi got their act together.

Dammit, there is no such thing as an X800 Pro or an X800 XT. The cards have been discontinued, dammit. The X800 XL is the cheaper equivalent of the 6800 GT that outperforms the GT also. I never buy the best of the best or anything close to the best anyways. That is why I'm getting an X700 Pro, it is still a performance card!

Merlin, ChipX, and Megadeth...this isn't a beedub bashing thread and most of the crap you guys said simply isn't tolerable and leads to flaming. You guys are basically ganging up on one person...do it outside of TF if you guys have such a yearning.

If you don't have something nice to say THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

- Nubius

I did not say anything directly to beedubaya. If I said, you tell 'em ChipX, then that meant the facts not the other crap. I'm posting factual stuff here. Plus, I'm not going to argue cause I know my facts. What I can't understand though, is why the hell does beedubaya have an X800 Pro when he hates ATi or I think he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom