PC Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

persianxballer

In Runtime
Is it worth buying a PC steering wheel for racing games?
Does it make playing the game more enjoyable?
Is it worth it?

IMO the money could be better spent on something else but it does make the game more realistic. If you buy one make sure that its the correct sensitivity. Eg you can get ones that you turn a certain amount and it doesnt turn and then a little bit more makes it turn heaps.

if you buy one make sure that its the correct sensitivity. Eg you can get ones that you turn a certain amount and it doesnt turn and then a little bit more makes it turn heaps.

could you adjust the sensitivity?

Yes but some have little balls inside the wheel, and you want smaller ones (for some wheels/games)

It is fun... but sooo hard! Well, in my opinion anyway. I have only used one a few times, and it made the game realistic, but imagine moving at 200 MPH, and having to turn a wheel as fast as you would usually just move your finger to the direction needed. In the long run, I bet you'll get sick of it pretty fast, but who knows! I have a friend that loves it...

I have had both wheels and basic joypads. Right now, after using a wheel and gas/brake setup, i use a thrustmaster 4 or whatever series joypad, it's just much less setup and when you want to do anyting besides gaming, you don't have the wheel and pedals to move out of the way first.

i use the logitec momo steering wheel pedel combo i like it not so much for uderground games but other then those its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom