1st self build

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Insomniac said:
yeah i know that i will need a new mobo aswel and i quite like the asus a8v deluxe and it isnt all that expensive either and it supports the a64 through to the a64fx aswel so thats good its just it doesnt have sli but im not too bothered about that at the moment also the fans that i am using at the moment ar 80mm and i havent done any case cutting etc before and i might make a mess of my case so i dont think i will be doing that either i might just end up getting a enw case to keep temps down.

Good idea, Might i suggest a Thermaltake case? yes, most of them are a bit expensive but they are very reliable.

Yeah Lian-Li is not huge on exhaust fans, although my LL case does have a top exhaust fan which should compensate well. Cut a hole if you really want to, but if you have a good heatsink and fan you should be alright until you OC it.

Looks pretty darn nice to me, good work!

thanx m8. also the heatsink and fan is an arctic cooling-copper silent 2L it keeps my cpu at around 41c but think thats also because of the cool air flowing through the case and with regards to cutting holes in the case im not that confident in myself to start doing that lol knowing my luck it will just destroy the case and i wil end up needing a new one.......although that wouldnt be too bad would it hehehe lol thanx for replies aswel guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom